1. Drivers under the age of 18 must have written permission signed by parent or legal guardian.
2. All drivers must sign a release waiver.
3. No alcohol or drugs will be permitted. Any driver caught drinking or using any drugs will not be
allowed to race. You will forfeit your sign-in fee & asked to leave the premises.
4. We reserve the right to ask any individual that is causing or provoking un-orderly conduct to leave
5. Track officials will have final decisions on any & all problems
6. If you withdraw your registration after the start of your class, we will not be able to refund your entry
7. Vehicles that come out of the side of the mud pit will be disqualified.
8. No high speed driving or foolish behavior of a driver in the pit area, tech area, staging area, or return
Lane will be tolerated. No warning will be given. You will be disqualified & lose your entry fee &
possibly banned from the track.
9. If a tech official finds your truck to be illegal for your class, you will be moved up to the next class.
All decisions by tech officials are final.
10. Announcer stand is off limits except for track personnel. There will be a track official close to the stand for winner payouts & any questions you may have.
11. NO PETS ALLOWED.
12. Protest fee will be $200.00 per item protested. Track retains 50% split. If truck is found legal, truck recieves 50%. Only 1 team member allowed at truck protested.
13. Truck beds must be clean of debri that could fall on or in the track.
14. If your truck has multiple drivers, at the time of registration you have the option to move down 2 positions. This rule was implemented to keep you from having to run back to back. This will only be done at time of registration.
15. If your truck is on the bubble after 1st. pass, on 2nd. pass must run after time is beat or retain running position.
16. All trucks may have one race to conform to the rules...by tech decision.
POINTS STAY WITH DRIVER.
Points only count in the class the truck was built for.
If truck bumps up, truck can take winning place but no points will be given in that class.
No Throw aways.
5 Points for show-up
1st. place...10 points
10th & lower...1 point
1. This class is designed for ordinary, everyday, street-driven 4-wheel drive vehicles. NO RACE TRUCKS.
2. TIRES: Any DOT tires...No cuts.
3. BODY: Body, frame, and drive train must be of the same make. Full body required. No
4. Headers okay. No open exhaust.
5. Lifts okay.
6. Open & soft tops must have roll bars.
7. Factory Bumpers & tailgates or net required.
8. There will be no tracking in this class.
9. No aftermarket intakes, blocks or heads.
10. Must pull 19" of vacuum at 800 RPM,s.
11. Engine must have dish pistons or 4 valve relief flat top.
12. NO racing fuel...this will be checked.
13. All factory accessories must be in place.
14. No ratchet shifters.
15. Carb-single line no double pumps-must have choke.
16. No fuel cells.
17. Must have factory springs...5 spring minimum in rear. Must set level or higher in rear.
TRUCKS IN THIS CLASS MUST BE STREET LEGAL
1. Must have been available as a V8 to run a V8. (Big blocks in full size only)
2. Aftermarket ignitions allowed. None with adjustable timing control or electronic timing boxes.
Must be mounted in clear view.
3. Engine in stock location. No motor plates.
4. No aftermarket blocks or heads.
5. Big Blocks must pull 17" of vacuum at 1000 rpm's.
Small Blocks must pull 15" of vacuum at 1000 rpm's. This will be checked with tach & gauge provided by Tech officials.
6. No vacuum pumps or canisters.
7. Must have factory engine accessories. Belt driven by crank shaft.
8. Aftermarket cast aluminum intakes allowed. No sheet metal or tunnel rams.
9. Single carb. No double pumps. Must have choke tower.
10. Headers allowed. Must have mufflers.
11. 475 CUBIC INCH LIMIT.
1. D.O.T. tires only. No cuts.
2. Must have factory springs in stock location. 4 spring minimum in rear. Must set level or higher in rear.
3. No 4 link, 3 link, floaters or traction bars.
4. Shocks must remain in stock location.
5. Factory transmission and transfer case. No trans brakes or stall converters.
6. Ratchet shifters allowed. (No air or electric)
BODY & FRAME
1. Must have unmodified matching body & frame. Must have bumpers. (Front must be factory)
2. No fiberglass body panels. Unless factory.
3. Must retain all factory interior & exterior panels and glass. (unless have roll cage, then can have lexan
4. Fuel tank and battery can be relocated. Fuel cells allowed.
5. Aftermarket seats and harness allowed. Must have passenger seat.
1. No aftermarket blocks.
Small block may run any factory style aftermarket cast iron heads.
No aftermarket heads on big blocks.
2. Aftermarket intakes allowed.
3. Big Blocks must pull 10" of vacuum at 1200 rpm's.
Small Blocks must pull 8" of vacuum at 1200 rpm's. This will be checked by tach & gauge provided by tech officials.
4. No vacuum pumps or canisters.
5. Single carb. No dominators.
6. Any type headers allowed.
7. No nitrous.
8. Aftermarket ignition systems or rev limiter allowed.
9. Engine must be in stock location.
10. Heads & blocks "WILL" be checked for factory stamp.
11. Big Blocks in full size trucks only.
1. D.O.T. tires only. No cuts. 38.5 maximum height.
2. Factory transmission & transfer case. (No trans brakes)
3. Must have factory type springs. No 4 link or3 link or floaters or sliders.
4. Body & suspension lifts allowed.
1. Factory body & frame. No engine swaps.
2. Must retain all factory interior & exterior panels and front bumper.
3. Must have driver & passenger seat.
4. Absolutely no altering or gutting in any form.
1. Aftermarket blocks allowed. (No aluminum blocks)
2. Conventional style aluminum heads allowed.
3. Any single carb allowed. (OEM fuel injection only)
4. Aluminum intakes allowed. No tunnel rams or sheet metal intakes.
5. Open headers allowed.
6. No nitrous
7. Big Blocks in full size trucks only.
8. Engine & body swaps allowed.
1. Fender cutting allowed. For tire & header clearance. Front fender wells may be removed.
2. Bumpers & tailgate not required.
3. Glass can be replaced with lexan
4. Headlights, taillights not required.
5. Race seat allowed. 4 point harness required.
6. Wiper & heater motors not required.
1. D.O.T. tires only. No cuts.
2. Factory style suspension for make & model.
3. Fiberglass springs allowed.
4. Shocks may be relocated.
5. Ladderbars allowed with floater or sliders.
6. No 3 or 4 link suspension.
7. Transmission modifications allowed.
1. TIRES: Any size D.O.T. Cuts allowed.
2. BODY: Any factory body (metal of fiberglass). Gutting allowed but must have bed sides.
Wheels & tires must match up under the fenders, as far as length is concerned. All
Doors & sheet metal must be in place.
3. ENGINE: Engine swaps allowed. No aluminum blocks. Motor can be set back no more than 6”
From differential of the leading head.
4. CARBORETOR: Single carb, no nitrous or alcohol mixes.
5. EXHAUST: Up or downdraft headers allowed.
6. ROLL CAGE: 6-point roll cage required.
7. NITROUS: Absolutely nothing to do with nitrous can be on a Pro Stock vehicle. This means
Absolutely no lines, plates, and brackets to hold the NOS bottle or anything else
pertaining to nitrous. If truck has any of these things, it will be disqualified from this
8. There will be no tracking in this class.
9 SUSPENSIONS: Three link suspension will be allowed.
MUD BOGG RULES
Tire size only.... no other rules apply at this time.
CLASS -1 .........................................................35 inch and under tires( bia tires allowed) no tractor tires or cut tires
CLASS- 2............................................36 inch to 39.5 tires ( bia tires allowed) no tractor tires .......cut tires allowed in this class
CLASS- 3............................................40 inch and up tires ( any tire allowed in this class)